Monday, October 5, 2009

DRUMMM welcomes new intern from Madrid, Spain!


Hello my name is Marta Bergaz, I am from Madrid, Spain. I have been living in the United States for the past two years. I moved to San Francisco last year (from San Diego) and quickly realized that this city was for me –the people, the city, the energy…

When I heard about DRUMMM Rhythmic Events I was so excited! I am fascinated by the idea of mixing entertainment with business. I love making people smile, and learning how drums can communicate this energy. I look forward to meeting new people and learning how to play drums with Jeni Swerdlow.

In addition to earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Business Administration, I have experience working as an Account Executive and P.R. Manager. Right now I am studying Management and Communications at Intrax International School. I plan to return to Spain someday and start my own family business.

I am enthusiastic, optimistic, friendly and a hard worker—you will see when you come to a DRUMMM event!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to meet you Marta!! It sounds like you are the perfect person for her business :-) Anke

    ReplyDelete